Revenue and Receivables of Merchant Cash Advance
Affordable transcription means cost-effective transcription services to clients using web based software technology without compromising quality with Merchant Cash Advance Companies. It provides fast and accurate transcription service for legal, medical and other professional industries merchant cash advance.
To make transcription affordable, the transcriptions mainly use two kinds of Merchant Cash Advance services.
1. FTP Digital uploading: Uploading audio files for transcription to an FTP is the most cost effective and quick way merchant cash advance to send voice recordings to the transcription Merchant Cash Advance service. For this, the audio for transcription should be of good quality and then is converted to MP3 for uploading. There are a lot of free Merchant Cash Advance software available on the internet to do the conversion. The information like time of Merchant Cash Advance, number of people in the recording and the turnaround option are provided by the client. Based on this information, the cost is calculated via Merchant Cash Advance.
2. Call-in dictation: merchant cash advance In call-in interview, a toll-free number is dialed via a touch-tone phone. With the help of client's personal code, the audio is dictated into the receiver or speaker of the Merchant Cash Advance. Key pads are used to control the recording functions. After the completion of the call, a digital file is created and can be sent for Merchant Cash Advance transcription.
Call-in Merchant Cash Advance dictation has many benefits like:
1. No capital expenditure for Merchant Cash Advance software.
2. 24 hour service availability.
3. Ability to dictate from anywhere, only a phone is required.
4. The Merchant Cash Advance costs are only for the minutes one is using.
This kind of dictation is ideal for interviews, meetings and group discussions. Here, the transcription Merchant Cash Advance cost is predictable.
Companies that claim their transcription Merchant Cash Advance services are affordable are
1) Are using advanced Merchant Cash Advance technology.
2) They are getting their transcription outsourced at a cheaper destination
3) They have a very large client base
By providing good quality recordings, one can make transcription affordable Merchant Cash Advance, as the turnaround time will be less and the transcription will be more accurate.
Back to: Merchant Cash Advance.
Posted on: August 12, 2011 10:56 PM