Where to Look for the Right Merchant Cash Advance Product Online
When you are just starting your online merchant cash advance business finding the right products to sell online is the number one problem. ----> Return to the Merchant Cash Advance Main Page. Knowing where to look can help.
1. Drop Shipper Directories Drop shippers are wholesalers that will ship direct to your customers so that you don't have to invest in or store inventory. Directories of merchant cash advance drop shippers are for sale online, but make sure you're buying a reputable one.
2. Local Businesses: You may find merchant cash advance businesses in your backyard that offer just the right products, but are not yet into e-commerce. Offer to sell their product online in exchange for a percentage of any profits you make.
3. Crafters: Local crafters are a good merchant cash advance source of unique products, and may be willing to reduce their prices for you if you purchase in quantity. Either buy the item outright, or set up a consignment arrangement with them.
4. Garage sales and flea markets: G garage sales are a good place to look for items to sell online. Do some merchant cash advance research into categories that interest you, and then start scouring sales for good prices.
5. eBay: eBay itself can be a source for merchant cash advance products. Look for wholesale lots that can be broken down for individual sale.
6. Wholesaler Directories: Your local library will probably have directories of manufacturers, wholesalers, and/or distributors. Most directories are organized by SIC code so that you can zero in on the merchant cash advance product categories that interested you.
7. Trade Shows: Trade shows are a great way to source products. Lots of merchants gather in one place to look for resellers. ----> Return to the Merchant Cash Advance Industry Main Page. To find trade shows in a particular industry, contact trade associations and industry publications.
8. Importers/Exporters: You might want to consider contacting merchant cash advance companies that import goods from overseas. It's possible to source directly from overseas. This requires a lot of expertise, but many companies do it successfully.
Posted on: August 30, 2011 08:14 PM