Tips to Get Repeat Merchant Cash Advance Web Traffic
1 .Update the pages on your merchant cash advance website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. ----> Return to the Merchant Cash Advance Main Page. You can even put a date counter on the merchant cash advance page to show when it was last updated.
2. Offer additional value on your merchant cash advance website. For affiliates and merchant cash advance partners you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own merchant cash advance product.
3. You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
5. Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
6. Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
8. Create a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your merchant cash advance product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the merchant cash advance customers doubts in their first visit to your site.
8. Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate merchant cash advance titles and keywords so that your customer can find their way back to your site if they lose the book mark.
9. Never spam a client, who has opted for merchant cash advance newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be sure you honor their request and take them off the merchant cash advance mailing list. ----> Return to the Merchant Cash Advance Companies Main Page. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email box with mails they no longer wish to receive.
Posted on: September 6, 2011 07:03 PM