Purchase Order Financing Provides Working Capital for Delivering Large Orders and Growing Business
Purchase Order Financing covers your supplier expenses associated with a specific purchase order. It enables you to make sales that exceed your current financial capabilities and provides a solid platform for growth. Purchase order financing can also help you grow your company by enabling you to accept larger orders.
How Purchase Order Financing Works:
- Your client issues a purchase order to your company.
- We pay your vendor on your behalf, usually by letter of credit or bank wire.
- The goods are delivered and accepted by your customer.
- You send an invoice to the client.
- Your customer pays the invoice and the transaction is settled.
- Purchase Order Financing funding can help you take large order and close big sales.
- Available to established companies and startups.
- Purchase order funding can provide up to 100% of the financing necessary to pay your foreign and local suppliers.
- Grows with your sales.
- Purchase Order Financing is easy to obtain and can be set up in days.
How long will it take to get the cash for my business
We are the only Purchase Order Financing providers in the country to offer cash the same day of applying for purchase order financing. Begin your online factoring application now, and an purchase order financing specialist will contact you before the end of the business day.