How Does Merchant Cash Advancing Work?
A Merchant Cash Advance is specifically designed for credit card processing merchants, which explains why your application, review, receivables and process of renewing flow easily in credit card factoring your sales. Our clients have great things to say about our merchant cash advance services, mostly because our merchant cash advance service is tailored to suit all that your business needs.
Day 1 - Submit Your Merchant Cash Advance Application
- Simply fill out our online merchant cash advance application and one of our business merchant cash advance specialists will call you within 24 hours. The specialist assigned to your business will explain our merchant cash advance credit card factoring program in full.
Day 2 - Submission of Merchant Cash Advancing Paperwork
- Fill out and submit the two page merchant cash advance application.
- Your merchant cash advance will ask for the past six months of your merchant account statements.
- Bank Statements (preferably 2 months if possible).
- Copy of Drivers License or Passport or Government issued ID for your merchant cash advance.
- Voided Check & Your Business Lease if possible for fast capital merchant cash advance approval.
Day 3 & Day 4: Your Merchant Cash Advance Review Period
- Your assigned specialist determines the amount your Merchant Cash Advance you are eligible for. The specialist will inform you of the exact payback amount, and all options available to you.
Day 5: Get Your Merchant Cash Advance
- After accepting your merchant cash advance, your cash can be wired to your bank account within 24 hours (or priority mailed via cashiers check). The amount is determined by the amount of credit card processing your business has completed in the past 6 months, we use credit card factoring for your fast capital.
Something to Consider When Obtaining A Merchant Cash Advance For Your Business.
Merchant Cash in Advance is willing to also purchase up to $500,000 of your future credit card processing sales at a discounted rate. This basically means that it is possible to receive a merchant cash advance of $500,000 - with no interest, because it is an unsecured business loan.
Unlike small business loans, your repayment occurs automatically via daily credit card processing after we wire you your merchant cash advance. Keep in mind, you never repay us on your own, we simply take a small percentage of your credit card processing until the entire merchant cash advance is paid off.
Keep in mind, your Merchant Cash Advance can always be renewed or changed every two to three months, this is entirely up to you. Since we use credit card factoring of your credit card processing sales, this doesn`t require any an extra application.